This June our students will get to participate in a fun performance opportunity, right at the studio! Performing is an important aspect of music education. It motivates students and builds their confidence by letting them shine. We are thrilled to be able to bring them this opportunity.
Here are the fun details:
- Week of June 6-10: Spring Recital in lieu of regular lessons/Piano Player classes
- Families will pick the time that works best for them on the Sign-Up Genius (link below)
- You may adjust your time by logging back into the sign-up anytime before May 20th.
- Not all teachers will be present at each recital; teacher attendance is listed on the sign-up
- Four (and only 4) family members, including siblings, may attend with the student; each recital will have a max of 10 students
- Students should dress nicely!
- Masks are optional; air purifier will run the entire time, instruments will be cleaned after each use
- Students may choose a virtual option instead, or may choose to be part of the audience instead of play
Get Started With A Trial Class!
Join us in the studio to see what it's all about.