Music Classes For Children
No terrible twos here! Ages 2-3 classes encourage older toddlers to initiate their own ideas and explore their creativity. Each class offers plenty of fun outlets for toddler-style energy, promoting cognitive development through singing, dancing, and instrument play. You and your child will play and explore instruments together, sing and move to the music, and hear and act out simple stories and rhymes. You’ll love how each class serves up plenty of toddler-style fun while nurturing your child’s growth and development.
Activities and benefits:
- Exploring movement concepts and participating in musical interactions with objects and others
- Discovering different ways instruments and voices can make sounds
- Singing songs with language patterns that explore rhythm, speech sounds, syntax, and rhyme
- Developing an increased level of confidence and self-esteem
- Connecting socially with new friends and families
Enroll TODAY, and watch them Thrive.
What We Offer With Each Class:
Weekly 45 Minute Classes
Flexibility To Change Classes
70 / monthly
No Registration Fees
No Long-Term Contract
Streamable Class Music
E-Book For Each Unit
Home Activities & Parent Resources
Get Started With A Trial Class!
Join us in the studio to see what it's all about.