Music Classes for Preschoolers
Kindermusik® Ages 3-5 classes engage preschoolers’ natural love of music and activate their imaginations. It’s not just a music class, it’s a “whole child” class! Early exposure to music symbols and more advanced instruments lays the groundwork for formal music instruction and ensures school readiness. Each class is carefully designed to foster learning through a positive, engaging curriculum that encourages creativity and exploration. Students will sing and move… and play and learn. And tap into the power that only music can bring, igniting all areas of the brain simultaneously!
Activities and benefits:
- Learn musical terms and concepts that enhance reading, math, and music
- Playing instruments with an emphasis on steady beat, repeated rhythm patterns, graphic notation, and ensemble music
- Engaging in creative expression and language play, expressing feelings and ideas through movement and music
- Tapping into pretend play to learn to take turns, work cooperatively in a group and communicate effectively and respectfully
- Connecting socially with new friends
Enroll TODAY, and watch them Thrive.
What We Offer With Each Class:
Weekly 45 Minute Classes
Flexibility To Change Classes
70 / monthly
No Registration Fees
No Long-Term Contract
Streamable Class Music
E-Book For Each Unit
Home Activities & Parent Resources
Get Started With A Trial Class!
Join us in the studio to see what it's all about.