Music Discovery Music Class
Music Discovery Kindermusik® classes engage a child’s natural love of music and activate their imaginations. Early exposure to music symbols and more advanced instruments lays the groundwork for formal music instruction and ensures school readiness.
Each class is carefully designed to foster learning through a positive, engaging curriculum that encourages creativity and exploration. Young learners need to move. Music Discovery includes age-appropriate movement — everything from creative movement to movement with a prop to movement that explores concepts like high/low. Students will sing, move, play, and learn, and they will tap into the power that only music can bring, igniting all areas of the brain simultaneously!
Woven throughout the class is exploration with a wide range of musical instruments. Children learn about instruments by seeing, touching, and hearing them. Although this is a drop-off class, parents are often invited in at the end for a bit of sharing time!
Activities and benefits:
- Learn musical terms and concepts that enhance reading, math, and music
- Play instruments with an emphasis on steady beat, repeated rhythm patterns, graphic notation, and ensemble music
- Engaging in creative expression and language play, expressing feelings and ideas through movement and music
- Explore beginning concepts for more advanced instruments
- Connecting socially with new friends
What’s more? Music isn’t just once a week! Once you are enrolled in a class (your home class) you will get access to schedule extra bonus classes at no extra charge. BONUS!
What We Offer With Each Class:
Weekly 40 Minute Classes
Bonus Classes Included
80 / monthly
No Long-Term Contract
Streamable Class Music
E-Book For Each Unit
Get Started With A Trial Class!
Join us in the studio to see what it's all about.