Music Discovery Music Class – Instrument Introduction!
Music Discovery Kindermusik® classes engage a child’s natural love of music and activate their imaginations. Early exposure to music symbols and more advanced instruments such as piano, glockenspiel, and ukulele lay the groundwork for formal music instruction and enhances school readiness.
Each class is carefully designed to foster learning through a positive, engaging curriculum that encourages creativity and exploration. Young learners need to move. Music Discovery includes age-appropriate movement — everything from creative movement to movement with a prop to movement that explores musical concepts. Students will sing, move, play, and learn, and they will tap into the power that only music can bring, igniting all areas of the brain simultaneously!
Each month the children will focus on the basics of a different instrument. Children learn about instruments by seeing, touching, and hearing them – so that is exactly what we will do! The last few minutes of class are reserved for this “taste” of more advanced instruments.
Activities and benefits:
- Learn musical terms and concepts that enhance reading, math, and music
- Play instruments with an emphasis on steady beat, repeated rhythm patterns, graphic notation, and ensemble music
- Engaging in creative expression and language play, expressing feelings and ideas through movement and music
- Explore beginning concepts for more advanced instruments
- Connecting socially with new friends
What’s more? Music isn’t just once a week! Once you are enrolled in a class (your home class) you will get access to schedule extra bonus classes at no extra charge. BONUS!
What We Offer With Each Class:
$25 materials fee
2 month commitment
Get Started With A Trial Class!
Join us in the studio to see what it's all about.