in the Park
Kindermusik in the Park
A music class that brings children of all ages together, in the fresh open air, provides a dynamic and integrated learning experience for everyone. These classes allow infants through five-year-olds—and their caregivers—to gather together for a fun-filled learning experience. And we are there to help you engage in movement activities, group dances, and instrument-play activities for each of your children.
When we meet in the park, each family brings their own blanket and we spread them out in a large circle. Families orient themselves on and around the blanket, and there is plenty of room to move and groove! We will play instrument, dance, sing, and more — and of course all materials are thoroughly cleaned after every use. No masks are required as we are safely distanced in the open air, but families need to choose what is best for them. This 6-week class does not include any monthly payments.
Activities and benefits:
- Learn how music activities can help every age child
- Singing, dancing, and learning with every child in your family
- Instrument play and introduction to basic musical concepts
- Singing songs that include motions and repeated words
- Development of various gross-motor and fine-motor skills, and coordination
- Connecting socially with new friends and families
Enroll TODAY, and watch them Thrive.
What We Offer With Each Class:
Weekly 45 Minute Classes
Unlimited Makeups In-Studio
Flexibility To Change to Studio Class
No Registration Fees
No Re-Occurring Fees
Streamable Class Music
Take-Home Book to Keep
Home Activities & Parent Resources
Get Started With A Trial Class!
Join us in the studio to see what it's all about.