Shining Stars Winter Performance
This December our students will get to participate in a fun performance opportunity, right at the studio! Performing is an important aspect of music education. It motivates students and builds their confidence by letting them shine. We are thrilled to be able to bring them this opportunity.
Here are the fun details:
- Week of Dec 13-17: Winter Performances in lieu of lessons/Advanced Piano Players
- Each student is assigned a time – please do your best to make this time work (let us know ASAP if you hope to change)
- Two (and only 2) family members, including siblings, may attend with their child
- Students may choose to dress nicely or have fun with a tacky/funny holiday outfit
- Masks are mandatory for ages 5+; air purifier will run the entire time, chairs/piano will be cleaned each use
- Families will sit in groups spread apart from other families
- Students may choose a virtual option instead, or may choose to be part of the audience instead of play
WINTER PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
MON DEC 13
TUES DEC 14
WED DEC 15
THUR DEC 16
FRI DEC 17
Get Started With A Trial Class!
Join us in the studio to see what it's all about.